It’s not often that Coca-Cola issue a recall on potentially dangerous products being released to the public, but this week is an exception.
Coca-Cola, Sprite, and Minute Maid products are being recalled because they may contain pieces of metal or other foreign substances.
Here are the products that you should throw out now if they have the matching codes and are from the faulty batch.
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C
- Sprite 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)
The products were sold in the following states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
If you’ve purchased any of the above products, either take them back to the store or just throw them out.