Jay Leno Takes Selfie with Burn Centre Staff, Expected to Make Full Recovery


Jay Leno has been released from the Grossman Burn Centre after being seriously burned in a car fire and is expected to make a full recovery.


Speaking to TMZ, the TV host said:

“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

The 72-year-old had been recovering in the burn centre following some serious injury to his face.

While working on his cars in the Burbank garage, one of his vehicles caught fire without warning.

Sourced told the publication that he suffered serious injury to the left side of his face but thankfully the fire did not penetrate his ear or his eye.

An ambulance then rushed him to the Grossman Burn Centre where he spent 10 days, before being released.

The presenter was forced to call off all his engagements due to the “very serious medical emergency”.

Leave a Reply